Lincoln Maniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Local Pictures
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 am by herostime

» life yet
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm by mary

» Hi (again)
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 pm by mary

» Am I alone and wasting my time?
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm by mary

» DontDumpThat
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am by arkley

» help please
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm by mary

» new goals for the year anyone
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 am by mary

» happy new year
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm by mary

» wonder if this site
Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm by mary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is karorl

Our users have posted a total of 4896 messages in 835 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lincoln Maniacs on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lincoln Maniacs on your social bookmarking website

Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member.

+8
storm
Kaleidoscopes_Rule
coley1
sleepy0905
raven
combom
Seahorse
Pyart
12 posters

Go down

Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. Empty Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member.

Post by Pyart Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Well, i'm an ex D.D.T. member and hope to still keep in touch with whats going on in and around Lincoln.
I use to have a lot of fun on D.D.T. but this has come to an end because i have had malicious complaints made about me. I just pray to God that the very same malicious person is not also a member here.
I don't know what i have done to cause someone to act that way but i cannot tollerate it as stress causes me to have epileptic seizures, not nice..
So, i left D.D.T. and now have the time to hopefully find some fun on here.
Got to get on with a few jobs now but will be logging on here tonight instead of D.D.T.
Best wishes to you all, Chris.

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. Empty Re: Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member.

Post by Seahorse Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:50 pm

Nice to see you here Chris.

Sorry to hear about the malicious complaint though. Some people seem to have such empty little lives that they have nothing better to do than have a go at others Evil or Very Mad
Seahorse
Seahorse

Back to top Go down

Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member. Empty Re: Hi from a disappointed ex D.D.T. member.

Post by combom Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 pm

well any complaints come to the mods, and we are all very reasonable Smile welcome!
combom
combom

http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyart Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:10 pm

Well i won't name and shame but thanks to aaron at D.D.T. i now know who the nasty person is and what was said. I shall be returning their gifted item very shortly and no...i will not be knocking on the door in order to cause any problems. Don't want dirty goods on my hands.

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:43 pm

well welcome to the mad house lol
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepy0905 Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Welcome from both me and vampire
sleepy0905
sleepy0905

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyart Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:06 am

Thanks, feeling at home already and hey sleepy, i wonder if between us we can make a set.
Nice also for you to aknowledge me seahorse as i know we have differing views but i still think we sing from the same song sheet.
I have had a difficult day emotionally because of the epilepsy but i am feeling somewhat better now.
There is always some comfort in knowing that one is capable of being a lot nicer human being than some others.
Time for a better look around, unless i have to explain myself to yet another D.D.T. member. As you all know, they are all in all a great bunch of people and you know what, some of them really care, and that is something to be cherished because there are obviously some, probably the majority of Joe public, who don't anymore.

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Post by coley1 Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 am

welcome pyart. Good to see more of the "gang" joining.

AC
coley1
coley1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleidoscopes_Rule Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 am

Welcome to LincolnManiacs Chris Very Happy

Hope that you're feeling less stressed now ?

Hope you have a great time here Very Happy

Take care,

Big hugs,

Melanie xx (aka ooh ahh from DDT)

Kaleidoscopes_Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyart Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 am

Thanks, i haven't had so many big hugs for ages, loving all this fuss. Have a great day...best wishes. xx

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Post by storm Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:11 pm

welcome
storm
storm

http://mandysmusicthroughtheyears.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mary Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 pm

welcome i'm sure you will be happy on here we are a friendly bunch .

mary

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpopgirl Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm

hi chris welcome to the mad house, I know you are such a genuine guy ready to help anybody..... thankyou I have never met such a friendly team as in this room, everyone so genuine so you are in the right room

anne
flowerpopgirl
flowerpopgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyart Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:23 am

Thanks all.
Shame 'the gang' now split their fun posts between here and d.d.t. because both are fairly quiet. I will never return to d.d.t. and know the posts between the person that i had most banter with and myself held 30% of the new d.d.t. posts between us. Guess this has had an affect on their site???

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 pm

i agree it can be pretty quiet.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post by combom Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:24 am

and the answer, well partially anyhow, is tell ppl about us, get them to join and post, rebuild whats lost Smile
combom
combom

http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:39 pm

i am, lol.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post by buzzzybeez Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 pm

hey pyart!

i was wonderin what happend and if u was ok!
so sorry to hear bout all that nasty stuff hun,some ppl are just horrid
xkarrax

buzzzybeez

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyart Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 am

Ar, I'm well rid and well over all that. I will mail you all the 'gossip' some other time, but i don't take well to being judged by aaron for something that i had not, nor ever would do. Couldn't stay part of a site with such a malicious, nasty, lying, immature young lady being involved.
With my epilepsy i find no benefit in fighting my corner for such a trivial matter, so much easier to walk.
Hey, THANKS for your concern and i was over-whelmed with so much attention after my decision. I have a clear conscience and no regrets other than missing the likes of you, best wishes Chris.

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinsmammy Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:07 pm

I dont see why you let them get the better of you.. U should come back to DDT as the 'person' hasn't been on for ages now... Im sure everyone agrees Very Happy
kevinsmammy
kevinsmammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyart Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Hey, thanks for your support and concern, but, i don't feel anyone got the better of me, rather that they found the worse in themselves.

I'm innocent, a genuine nice guy and never judgemental. I have learnt and trained to be that way.

My only concern with D.D.T. is that i have been informed that they have not closed my account as i requested. I will be making another request for this to happen followed by legal action if needed.

I have left, will never return and was dissapointed and saw the true side of D.D.T. when they deleted my post saying bye bye and thanks to all those that i knew.

I have no positive feelings towards D.D.T. but i do believe in what it stands for. Best wishes.

Pyart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum