Lincoln Maniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Local Pictures
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 am by herostime

» life yet
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm by mary

» Hi (again)
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 pm by mary

» Am I alone and wasting my time?
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm by mary

» DontDumpThat
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am by arkley

» help please
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm by mary

» new goals for the year anyone
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 am by mary

» happy new year
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm by mary

» wonder if this site
Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm by mary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 83 registered users
The newest registered user is karorl

Our users have posted a total of 4896 messages in 835 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Lincoln Maniacs on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Lincoln Maniacs on your social bookmarking website

Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help

3 posters

Go down

Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help Empty Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help

Post by combom Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 am

Police held back would-be rescuers as three people died in a house fire, angry neighbours said last night.

They said they could see heavily-pregnant Michelle Colley at an upstairs window, screaming 'please save my kids'.

But police said they had to wait for firemen to arrive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165634/Police-held-death-blaze-pregnant-mother-begged-help.html
combom
combom

http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help Empty Re: Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help

Post by mary Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 pm

i really feel sorry for all of them , the police was doing a job that h/s tied their hands so to speak ,but at same time none of them had guts to break that rule and try and save the family.
why didn't the family throw the children out of the window to try and save them that way ,they may have had a few broken bones but they would of been alive, but i don't think any of us can including me can really condem any of the people involved really as we weren't there ,its just all so horrible ,wish h/s would now sit up and see the trees,as in my opinion they are the ones who should take the blame with their over acting rules .

mary

Back to top Go down

Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help Empty Re: Police held us back from death blaze as pregnant mother begged for help

Post by lekishia Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

i know police was doing there job, but if ppl want to risk there lives to save others that shud be up to them, i would have done, especially were kids are involved, i feel for all them - now thats the sort of ppl and family that deserves to be mentioned and tears shed for
lekishia
lekishia

Back to top Go down

Post by combom Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 pm

sadly she wasnt able to ear £millions for her kids before she died, nor was she called a saint on the radio, nor did she make racist comments on channel 4, still its sad news!
combom
combom

http://lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down